Dialab Solutions provides you with a wide range of products, reagents and equipment for all tests and methods used in specialized laboratories with testing activity in:
1. Quality Control (QC)
2. Hemoglobin testing
3. Infectious diseases
5. Autoimmune diseases, and
6. Tumor markers
1. Quality Control (QC)
Dialab Solutions provides you with complete QC Bio-Rad Laboratories workflow solutions with over 100 analytes and over 1000 methods, along with the QC Unity data management software, a resource library and after-sales support.
- +300 independent controls
- +500 comprehensive analytes
- +53k participating instruments
- +17mil. monthly processed QC results
2. HPLC Hemoglobin testing
The Bio-Rad Laboratories complete line of automated hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) testing systems leverages the HPLC method to simplify the process of obtaining fast and accurate HbA1c results without common interference of hemoglobin variants: HbAS, HbAC, HbAD and HbAE. For hemoglobin testing, we also provide the following instruments:
3. Testing for infectious diseases
In its product portfolio, Dialab Solutions offers you a comprehensive range of microplate ELISA reagents for the following categories of infectious diseases:
EIA tests for the specific detection of HIV-1 antigen and anti-HIV-1 and anti-HIV-2 antibodies, and combined tests for the detection of antigen and antibodies in human serum and plasma.
Hepatitis A, B, C screening reagents and complementary tests.
Detection of specific IgG and IgM antibodies against EBV antigen using Platelia EBV EIA detectors in microplate and rapid RDT EBV tests to provide screening and confirmation at various stages of infection.
The panel of pediatric products includes tests for infection with measles virus (rubella), mumps virus or varicella zoster virus, the causative agent of chickenpox.
A kit that allows the monitoring of seronegative women during pregnancy for infection with Toxoplasma gondii, rubella, cytomegalovirus or herpes simplex virus.
Kits for the determination of antigen and antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 or Mycoplasma pneumonia.
EIA tests – detection of total antibodies to Treponema pallidum and agglutination tests (TPHA and RPR).
Tests for Malaria, Brucellosis, Leishmaniasis and Dengue.
Complete line of tests for the detection of soluble antigens of Aspergillus, Candida and Cryptococcus neoformans in biological fluids, as well as tests for the detection of anti-fungal antibodies in serum and plasma.
Reagent kits for identifying Borreliosis, Helicobacter pylori Ab, Yersiniosis and Salmonella.
To support the testing for infectious diseases, we also provide the following essential instruments and devices for microplate processing:
- Sample/ reagents pipettes
- Fully automated systems
- Automatic systems for immunoblot tests
Dialab Solutions provides you with culture media, rapid tests and other tools for diagnosing microbial infections:
- Culture media – a wide range of liquid and solid cultures that allow the optimal restoration, growth and characterization of microorganisms in clinical specimens.
- Identification – a range of easy-to-use, standardized and reliable bacterial identification products based on conventional methods. These products ensure accurate identification without the need for specialized equipment.
- Susceptibility testing – complete offer for susceptibility testing, which includes the ADAGIO system, dispensers, dehydrated or prepared media and a wide range of antibiotic discs.
- Bacterial resistance mechanisms testing – kits for the rapid detection of strains either resistant to the third generation of cephalosporins or carbapenemase-producing, based on the cleavage of a chromogenic substrate.
- Bacterial strains storage and shipment – unique environment Agar Culture Stock for bacterial maintenance and packaging specially designed for the transport of infectious substances.
5. Autoimmune diseases
We offer testing kits and high-capacity systems for the following technologies:
- Indirect Immunofluorescence (IFA) Test Products – Kallestad® “Gold Standard” Bio-Rad Kits and their components provide a wide range of options for all testing needs.
- Immunoenzymatic Test Products (EIA) – The complete autoantibody test panel allows you to identify and characterize individual or multiple autoantibodies associated with autoimmune diseases.
- Multiplex testing – The Bio-Rad BioPlex® 2200 system is a fully automated random access test platform that combines automation with the diagnostic power of patented multiplex chemistry and state-of-the-art eFlex software.
6. Tumor markers
Dialab Solutions offers you ELISA kits for determining tumor markers at different stages of the disease.