Life Science Research
Dialab Solutions provides you with a range of instruments, equipment and reagents that support most of the common fields and applications in research laboratories. Thus, we offer:
1. Molecular biology instruments and reagents
Our product portfolio includes high-performance PCR and real-time PCR amplification systems, which incorporate the latest technologies, providing greater accuracy and reproducibility in amplifying nucleic acids for genomic experiments.
Product range include thermocyclers, real-time PCR systems, automatic sealing systems for the PX1 board, PCR reagents, PCR consumables, as well as digital PCR systems, which provide absolute quantification and a high sensitivity of detection.
- PCR and QPCR reagents
We distribute generic reagents for qualitative and quantitative PCR (reverse transcription reagents, polymerases, supermixes) of high quality, as well as complete kits for clinical research, human and veterinary diagnosis, including for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Automatic extraction systems for nucleic acids
We offer extraction systems based on magnetic sphere technology, fully automatated with a capacity of 12 samples or semi-automated, with a capacity of 32 or 96 samples.
- Nucleic acid electrophoresis systems
Our portfolio includes electrophoresis cells of various sizes with power supplies, PFGE systems, electro-transfer systems for nucleic acids, as well as the reagents required for these experimental techniques.
2. Reagents and instruments for the study of proteins
- Purification, electrophoresis and transfer systems for protein study
Dialab Solutions offers you high-performance modular liquid chromatography systems from the NGC Bio-Rad Laboratories line, electrophoretic separation and transfer systems, prestressed electrophoresis gels, reagents for protein analysis, and a complete line for separation, transfer and characterization of proteins through the western blot method.
- Visualization and analysis systems for gels and membranes
We offer gel photodocumentation devices (GelDoc GO), image acquisition devices and high-performance analysis of gels and membranes with colorimetric, fluorescent, multi-fluorescent and chemiluminescent marking (ChemiDoc, ChemiDoc MP, ChemiDoc XRS +).
All systems are equipped with an intuitive sample analysis program and are compatible with the „stain-free” technology.
- Protein expression analysis systems using xMAP technology
The Bio-Plex and Bio-Plex 3D systems, based on Luminex xMAP technology, allow the analysis and quantification in multiplex system of the expression of up to 100, respectively up to 500 analytes in a single sample. The systems have a wide and flexible range of analytical kits with applicability in applications such as apoptosis, markers of inflammation, markers for diabetes, acute phase proteins, etc.
3. Systems and reagents for cell biology
In our product portfolio, we have the following systems:
- The S3e ™ cell population sorting system provides automatic configuration and monitoring, making it easy to use while maintaining high performance and sensitivity sorting features.
- The ZE5™ cytometry systems incorporate state-of-the-art technology, offering the possibility to characterize at a high level of performance the biological markers of interest.
- The TC20 cell counter and ZOE Cell Imager real-time cell viewing system.
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies for various applications, such as flow cytometry, western blot, ELISA, immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, including for research in the field of COVID-19.
4. General purpose equipment
We offer a wide range of general purpose laboratory equipment, such as incubators, centrifuges, refrigerators and freezers, PCR and microbiological hoods, stirrers, etc.