Veterinary Diagnostics and Food Safety
The division of products for testing of food, water, the environment and for veterinary diagnosis includes a wide range of reagents, veterinary diagnostic kits and equipment, to provide complete laboratory solutions, from sample collection to preparation and testing.
The product range offered by Dialab Solutions includes:
- Sample collection products on surfaces and enclosures
- Enrichment media, culture media according to the ISO standard method and chromogenic culture media for fast methods, intended for the detection of the main pathogens: Salmonella, Enterobacteriacee, E. Coli, Enterococci, Campylobacter spp, Listeria spp, Listeria monocytogenes, Staphyloccocus aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Sulfite-reducing bacteria, Baccilus cereus and Shigella, Legionella, Proteus, Klebsiella etc.
- Antisera Salmonella, E coli, Shigella.
- Antibiogram discs.
- Kits for the detection of TSE by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay in cattle, small ruminants and cervids.
- ELISA kits for the diagnosis of rabies, Enzootic Bovine Leukosis, mycotoxins, allergens.
- RT-PCR kits: Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, STEC, Enterobacteriaceae, Legionella, Cronobacter, Campylobacter, Rabies, GMOs etc.
- Affinity columns for mycotoxins, standard materials for mycotoxins.
- Kits for detecting traces of residues and antibiotics in food.
- Laboratory equipment: RT-PCR systems, ELISA lines.
- Laboratory consumables.